Prescribed by the Great Physician
The next time you feel like the heavenly Father can't use you, just remember...
Adam ate the forbidden
Noah got drunk.
Job went bankrupt and wished he had never been born.
Abraham was too old.
Isaac was a daydreamer.
Leah was ugly.
Joseph was abused.
Moses had a speech impediment.
Aaron made a golden calf for Israel to worship.
Samson had long hair and was a womanizer.
Rahab was a prostitute.
Jeremiah was a whiner.
David had an affair and was a murderer.
Solomon had hundreds of wives.
Elijah was suicidal.
Isaiah preached naked.
Daniel broke the civil law of Babylon.
Jonah ran from the
Naomi was a widow.
Peter denied his master.
The disciples fell asleep while praying.
Martha worried about everything.
worked for the IRS.
Mary Magdalene was another prostitute.
The Samaritan woman was divorced, more than once.
Zaccheus was too small.
Paul was too religious and had eye problems.
Timothy was too young, ANDů
Lazarus was dead!
Now! No more excuses!
The Father can use
you to your full potential. Besides you aren't the message, you are just the messenger.
And one more thing...In the Circle of
the Almighty's love, the Father is waiting to use your full potential.
1. The Father wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
Pray: "Dear Father, I have a problem, it's Me."
3. Growing old is inevitable... growing UP is optional.
4. There is no key to happiness.
The door is always open.
5. Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
6. Do the math, count your blessings.
7. Faith is
the ability to not panic.
8. Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.
9. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
10. As a child of the King, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
11. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent
out of shape.
12. The most important things in your house are the people.
13. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still so
the Father can untangle the knot.
14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
great day!!! Make hay while the day shines because night is coming when no man can work.